Saturday, September 20, 2014

Cranberry Chickpea Salad

We just started carrying a new product. Soom brand Tahini and Chocolate Tahini. It's the best Tahini I've ever had. So many ideas for it. So I used it to tossed this quick chickpea salad together for lunch the other day. Everything I found was pre-diced, so it was easy enough to assemble even without countertops. Still waiting on that. Soon, I'll have a kitchen soon.

I'm tired of take out. I need to make food again.

Cranberry Chickpea Salad

2 cans chickpeas
1/2 cup diced carrots
1/2 cup diced green pepper
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup shelled edamame
4 tbsp chopped parsley
3 tbsp Cranberry Balsamic
1/2 cup Soom Tahini
Salt and pepper to taste

Rinse and drain the chickpeas. Stir everything together in a big bowl and enjoy your meal!



The tahini makes it so creamy. I am starting to see lots of ideas for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment