Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sweet Lemon Chicken

I was looking for a baked chicken recipe for these chicken thighs I had to use up. I wanted to do something different so I went through my spice cabinets. The cinnamon sugar decided to fall out, and sometimes, it really is that easy.

This is my recipe for Sweet Lemon Chicken. Enjoy!

Sweet Lemon Chicken
Serves 4

For the Chicken:
8 Chicken Thighs (I always choose boneless for baking)
3 Tbsp White Honey Ginger Balsamic
2 Tbsp Meyer Lemon Olive Oil + 1Tbsp for drizzling
2 Tbsp Cinnamon Sugar
1 Tbsp good Curry Powder
2 Tbsp Butter - melted

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. 

Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Coat the bottom of a large roasting pan with the Meyer Lemon Oil. Arrange the chicken in a single layer. Brush with the melted butter.

Mix the cinnamon sugar and curry together in a small bowl. Rub or sprinkle the mixture on the chicken. 

Bake 30 minutes. Drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp of Meyer Lemon Olive Oil and return to the over for another 20 minutes. 

Serve warm with Lemon Snow Peas.


Lemon Snow Peas
Serves 4

1/2 pound Snow Peas
3 Tbsp Meyer Lemon Olive Oil

Trim the ends from your snow peas. Some are woodier than others.

Heat the oil in a large saute pan. Add the peas and cook no more than 3-5 minutes. Peas should be very crisp.

Serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment