Friday, November 30, 2012

Stuffing Casserole

I know it has been over a week since Thanksgiving. But I still have leftovers! Specifically stuffing. I've been stumped on it. I can serve it alongside chicken or anything else, but there had to be a better way.

I was trying to find something to make for breakfast today. I thought I could make a hash-brown casserole, but didn't have any hash-browns. But I do still have stuffing.

I did not expect it to be this good. The smell of the rosemary combined with everything else was really great. I will definitely make this again.

Stuffing Casserole

All these measurements depend on the size of your pan. So please adjust them to your needs.

3 cups stuffing
6 links breakfast sausage
1/2 cup shredded cheese, any kind
3 eggs

Cook the sausage in a pan and chop it up. Set aside.

Preheat your oven to 325degrees.

Place the stuffing and sausage in a large bowl. Lightly beat the eggs and pour over top. Toss with the cheese and make sure that everything is well coated.

Turn everything into an oven safe dish and bake for 35-50 minutes. This also depends on the size of the pan you use. If you are making something small like mine, it only took 35 minutes. If you do a really large pan, it may take up to an hour. Just make sure that all the eggs are set.





No comments:

Post a Comment