Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Menu

Thanksgiving is a bit over a week away! It's time to get all the groceries your fridge can handle, because the crowds are going to be huge.



I am trying to make all these recipes this week so you can get a look at them. I hope you like them as much as I have enjoyed writing them.

If you have any requests, please let me know!


Thanksgiving Menu

Olive Oil Biscuits with Sun dried Tomato, Parmesan and Garlic Olive Oil

Cinnamon Pear Roasted Brussels Sprouts Please refer to the linked recipe, I made these a few weeks ago.

Harvest Salad, with Pear Dressing

Balsamic Baked Potatoes, I plan to use the Zesty Lemon

White Honey Ginger Sweet Potato Casserole

Cranberry Chutney, with chocolate

Rosemary Garlic Stuffing with Apples

Marsala Rosemary Turkey, one of our salts

Lemon Pepper Turkey, a spiceBlend

and

Pumpkin pie with Vanilla Crust




No comments:

Post a Comment