Sunday, December 23, 2012

Last Minute Change-ups!

We have some more guests coming for Christmas this year. A couple neighbors didn't have any other plans so they are coming to spend time with us.

Only thing is...one of them is vegan.

So I've been doing some switching up of the recipes and adding a few more in. Besides the Turkey and Ham, everything else should be vegan, including the desserts. So no Lemon Olive Oil Cake. I'll save that for New Years.

The green beans will now be made with the Black Walnut Balsamic instead of the Honey Date. They will also have some walnuts on them instead of almonds. The Honey Date will be the glaze on the ham.

There will also be:

Marinated Mushrooms and Squash
Butternut & Sweet Potato Mash
Asparagus with Cranberry and Lemongrass

And maybe something else. We'll find out.


I wanted to make the recipes ahead like I did for Thanksgiving, but I just don't have the time! Sorry all, you'll get some recipes before and a really big picture post on the 25th. But some of these recipes I'm still making up. Bear with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment