Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chili Rubbed Salmon

I love salmon. It is my favorite fish. I end up making more tilapia because my husband kind of likes it, and it is cheaper. But when I'm making fish just for me, salmon it is.

The measurements here are for one 5-6 inch filet. You can scale it up or down however you like it.

Chili Rubbed Salmon

1 piece of Salmon
1 tbsp Chipotle Olive Oil, + 1tsp
1- 2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder

Set the oven to broil.

Rinse and pat your salmon dry. Take 1 tsp of the Chipotle oil and rub it on the skin side. This is to make sure it doesn't stick. Lay it on a baking pan.

Rub the 1 tbsp of oil on the top. Sprinkle the spices over and rub them in to coat every bit well.

Broil for about 10 minutes.

Voila! Fish!



No comments:

Post a Comment